Healed Good News updated on 9/9/14: further to the following update, here is more good news. In March and again in early September this year this blogger went through symptoms that included excruciating pain. The symptoms obstructed sitting or lying down. It lasted about three weeks in March. This round it lasted less than two days as I knew better this round and used every coping ways (which I had previously learned) as follows. I actually delayed for nine hours before I started focusing on the healing verses and started listening to the Bible verses when a sister (from across the ocean) reminded me! The verses immediately took effect and within four hours my conditions improved significantly! Our God is real and His Word is life and spirit for us.
Here are the steps which I used to overcome:
- listen to the healing verses repeatedly;
- say amen and agree to the verses aloud;
- proclaim those verses as led by the Holy Spirit;
- praise and give thanks to God and let the joy of the Lord give me strength;
- persist the above and live normally doing chores just if I wasn’t suffering physically;
- do not talk about it or proclaim (thereby strengthening) the adversities;
- believe that Jesus has healed me two thousands years ago and hold fast to this truth.
Good News of healed updated on 5/2/14: further to the following, I advise that after the believers’ prayer and agreement in one Spirit, a month ago, the bleeding from the breast of a teen girl stopped instantly ever since. Prayer of faith was recently given to a young woman with an issue of blood after the birth of her first born. The recent two cases led us to wake to the truth that God wants suffering women (as in the case of the woman with an issue of blood for twelve years) to receive His healing provision which was already given by Jesus for having redeemed us from the curse by being hung on the wooden cross (1 Peter 2:24, Galatians 3:13). The curse on Eve at the fall was forever broken. It was settled in heaven! Praise God! ______________
updated on 4/28/14: Further to my following update, I advise that I have encountered more revelations on this subject of living by faith and not by sight. The following account is based on a real life experience. I pray it will encourage many who are seeking God’s mighty power to manifest in their lives too.
I attended a small traditional Christian evangelical cell group meeting, with the missionary pastor, his wife (with an infant boy), some local native believers, and a local evangelical worker. The host was a lady in her sixties who suffered for months after a stroke that crippled one side of her body. They had never encountered the work of the Holy Spirit or applied the truth of the full gospel that by Jesus’ atonement on the cross He took our sins as well as our diseases and curses. They desire to live victoriously just as the disciples and believers did in the book of Acts.
After the end of the evangelical cell group meeting the lady wanted to be prayed on. So we prayed. This time we prayed at length in the Spirit and then we prayed for her. The Lord’s Spirit led us and we sang praises, we spoke and proclaimed words of Scripture, we gave thanks, we lifted up the name of Jesus, we sang of the cross of crucifixion and the blood of Jesus, we bound and cast away the spirits of death and infirmities, spirits of lies and fears, and commanded light to shine into the dark room and flood the room and our hearts; then the pastor and one other laid hands on her and proclaimed she healed by the Word sent by the Lord, “By Jesus’ stripes, she was healed!” We commanded in the name of Jesus, that she stood up and walked. She did. The pastor commanded her distorted clenched fist to open and it opened. We received the words of God for her from Psalm 103:1-5 and asked her to proclaim and receive. She did. She spoke those verses daily and gained strength in her legs!
Weeks later I came to this place and attended this cell group again. This time we decided to pray more in the Spirit and indeed the Spirit of Christ moved in us and we praised and gave thanks and worshiped like never before. We prayed the Bible words (notably from Ephesians 3:16-21). The words manifested as spirit and life just as Jesus declared (John 6:63). Some of us started praying for our loved ones to be saved. Then we were led to laid hand on ourselves and claimed healing. All I can say to sum up this experience is : Our God is real and awesome! ————————————————————
Updated on 4/15/14: Further to the testimony that I wrote below (8/18/13), I would add that I have continued to walk in divine health from day to day. In 2014 I had been hit since the first day of January with various (some physically really unpleasant) symptoms. Some could be got rid of on the spot by a simple prayer; some took weeks to overcome. What I have learned is the following steps the enemy usually tries:
1. appearance of symptoms of a disease or infirmity which can be identified to ‘link’ to medical causes or natural causes (like a nasty fall).
2. increase in intensity of symptoms, which hinder daily living.
3. fear appears.
4. when fear comes in, anxiety, oppression, depression and many other demons follow suit.
5. Action: continue to walk by faith and not by sight or feelings or even thoughts. Focus on the unseen God and His accomplished work (by Jesus on the cross) and not on the seen (symptoms).
God always confirms His Word. Proclaim His Word.
8/18/2013 This is the wake up call today. I just completed watching testimonies of a number of healing sessions during which many were healed. Yet, some Christians were not healed. I am led in my spirit to share my personal experience in healing here. I pray that readers will be encouraged to seek the Lord for your own divine healing answers.
(NB: Because this is a personal testimony I need to use the word ‘I’ quite a lot here). I learned of divine healing and divine health about five years ago.
I personally believe that just as the Bible has declared, God is the Healer. The healing comes through the name of Jesus (the only source of authority), and the might of God (the Holy Spirit). The Bible declares that God sent His word and healed them (the sick). I too have believed God’s healing through Jesus (by whose stripes we were healed) is a done deal. It happened two thousands years ago, through Jesus, just as the prophet Isaiah had prophesied. The symptoms I used to suffer (some of which many years, since teen) included: allergy, back injury, shoulder pain, and some chronic conditions which required regular daily intake of medicine. By faith, I have stopped all my medicine, at various stages, about three-four years ago.
Have I been healed? Yes. I believe I have been healed because the Bible says so.
How do I function? I function normally and well. I live divine in quite a number of things now. I am considered above average fit and healthy compared to others of my age. When whatever periodical ‘sickness’ season is on, I can be sure that I no longer catch anything like the others tend to do. My weight has reduced and now maintains itself well on an optimal healthy level. Eye witnesses commented that my external appearance has improved significantly compared with the time when I depended on medicine.
Do I need to be on any special healthy lifestyle like: special diet, regular exercise, fixed number of sleep, meals, vitamins, health food and supplement etc.? No. I just follow the Holy Spirit. One thing I notice is that I have lost desires or cravings for anything excessive. I live happily based on Bible advice on healthy lifestyle. One great advice from apostle Paul to Timothy is, “Now godliness with contentment is great gain…And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.” (1 Timothy 4:6.8)
Do I still have symptoms? Very rarely.
What did I do when the symptoms appeared or seemed to be appearing? I commanded them to go. And they left.
Did the ‘symptoms’ consist of physical and/or mental/mood conditions? Yes, both. In both cases I commanded them to go and they left.
The physical ‘symptoms’ were easier to manage. The mental/mood ‘symptoms’ (feelings) took a bit of time but left when I was alerted in my spirit and commanded them to go. The thoughts (for example, sadness for no apparent reasons) in the mind could be subtle and it took practice to detect where the thoughts originated and why they were suddenly there. Of course, the moment I detected them I merely commanded them to go. And they left almost instantly most times. In cases when they were merely transferred spirits from ‘patients’ I bound the spirits and cast them away. They left. The mood changed back to my usual normal self.
Why are some people not healed? I just read a blog and felt that I must write on this question.
She has believed in healing but she is not yet healed. She wrote. She is positive about it. She still proclaims the words of healing.
None of us humans is qualified to say why someone is not healed. I am led to read the words of God to find some answers for myself. I pray that the Lord gives you your answers too and I encourage you to read the Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to give you understanding. Remember: God wants you well!
- Know and proclaim your beloved position as a child of God in God’s kingdom. There is no condemnation for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing can separate you from God’s love for you. Romans 8
- Believe in the unseen. God created and framed the worlds by the unseen. Hebrews 11
- Walk according to the Spirit and not according to the flesh. Sons of God are led by the Spirit of Christ. Romans 8
- The Holy Spirit will explain all things to you, even things concerning your future. John 14:16-17, 26; 15:26; 16:13-15; 1 Corinthians 2
- You can be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. You can put on the whole armor of God and stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11
- The exceedingly great and mighty power of God is already working in you. Jesus has given you His authority over diseases, demons, and whatever that is from this world (including thoughts in your mind) that hinder you from knowing God and the things that God has given you. You are sons of God, and sons of God can destroy the works of the devil on you. Ephesians 1:19; Matthew 10:1, 18; Luke 10:19; Mark 16:17-18; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5; 1 John 3:8b; read the whole of Ephesians for your heavenly position in Christ who is seated in the place of power on the right hand of God. Copy down the prayers in this book and pray them daily.
- You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Philippians 4:13
- You are more than conquerors through Him who loved you. Romans 8:37
- And God will supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- You are members of His (Jesus) body, of His flesh and of His bones. Ephesians 5:30
I have applied the above words of God.
I pray that you too will find your words from the Lord.