This health blogger traveler has traveled more geographically in recent years and encountered more physical and mental needs for healing than any other needs among both the poor and the rich, less-developed and developed, rural and urban societies. Here are my personal sharing of how divines healing from God have manifested.
- In all cases there were felt and humbly admitted needs from the persons who received the divine healing. (Isaiah 57:15; Matthew 23:12; James 4:6)
- The power of the Holy Spirit manifested and could often be felt by the ones seeking to be healed. (Acts 1:8)
- My prayers for their healing consisted three essential parts: belief in the words of God (that by Jesus stripes they were healed), by faith and not by sight (Hebrews 11:1-2, 6), by the power of the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 1:7; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Romans 15:19).
- I read the relevant words of God (Bible verses) with the ones to be prayed for. I then asked them whether they believed. When they believed and agreed that they needed the power of the Holy Spirit I prayed for the power from above to enable them to receive what the words of God had already declared and they had already believed. (Psalm 107:20; Romans 10:17; Galatians 3:2)
- I then spoke to the ‘mountain’ (whatever they suffered from) in the name of Jesus to command it to leave the inflicted person and go. (Matthew 17:20; Mark 11:23; Luke 17:6)